Donations allow us to support our downtown’s economic health and offer the community unique events year-round such as Market on Main, Rock’n Riverwalk and many more.
Individual $50 (Resident)
Opportunity for Residents who love their downtown
- Commemorative Pin
- Up to Date information regarding all things Downtown
- Entry into Mornings on Main Street
- Participation in surveys
- Opportunity to sit on one of our Committees
- A healthy and vibrant downtown
Advocates $125 (Downtown Businesses)
This opportunity is for any business located in our Downtown.
What you get:
- Free entry to Mornings on Main Street
- Member Window Cling
- Interview on Florida Business Podcast
- Reduced advertising rates in Stuart and Indian River Magazines
- Free entry to educational Business seminars
- Small Business Saturday swag and promotion
- Shop Local|Shop Smart Stuart’s Shop Local program
- The Downtown Stuart Map and Directory
- Online and social media promotion
- The Rock’n Riverwalk free weekly waterfront concert series
- Over a dozen holiday, community, and retail events, including
- Christmas on Main Street
- Downtown Stuart Art Festival
- Downtown Stuart Craft Festivals
- Hobgoblins on Main Street
- Shopapalooza Sidewalk Sales
- Stuart Strolls
Print, broadcast, online, and social media campaigns promoting Downtown Stuart as a local and visitor destination for shopping, dining, entertainment, and more!
Improving Downtown parking and signage, street design, and holiday décor.
Advocating for an economically healthy and vibrant Downtown in partnership with local and county government, businesses, visitors and residents.
Preserving Stuart’s unique Old Florida charm and historic character
This opportunity is for anyone wanting to support (underwrite) any of Stuart Main Street’s current projects:
- Sailfish Art Markers
- Downtown Beautification
- Flagler Park Art Mural
- Flagler Center building improvements
- Downtown Dollars
- Kids Entrepreneur Incubator Program
One of the ways we promote and help support our downtown’s economic health, is by having special events.
Besides hosting the weekly Sunday Market on Main and Rock’n Riverwalk all year-round, we host a number of events throughout the year. Each of our events is unique and we welcome partners and sponsors. There are two types of event sponsors; Annual and Individual.
Annual Sponsor Opportunities
Host a third Party event or Fundraiser