Stuart Main Street is expecting more than 7,000 people to attend the spectacular John Pierson & Mulligan’s Beach House July 4th Celebration. The festivities will be held on the shores of the St. Lucie River, behind City Hall.
We suggest the following:
• Carpool – Carpool – Carpool!
• Come early! Children’s activities and country music band Two Pony Cart will start at 4 p.m. in Flagler Park under the Roosevelt Bridge. The Stuart Community Band will perform at 7:30 at the Flagler Recreation Center and the Fireworks Show begins at 9 p.m. Please do not block driveways when you park. The Downtown area (Flagler, St.Lucie, Osceola, Seminole, Colorado, Denver and Detroit) will be closed by the police when all parking spots are filled. We suggest you park in the Court House parking lots and the Sailfish Sports area.
• Remember to show courtesy to pedestrians
If you park in the inner core, we suggest you depart by these routes:
• East of Colorado – Palm Beach Road or Monterey Road
• Between St. Lucie and Colorado – Straight out Colorado
• West of St. Lucie – Cross the railroad tracks and take a right on Dixie
Our thanks to the Stuart Police and Martin County deputies, Fire and EMS for their assistance this holiday. Give them a thumbs up as you pass by!
Stuart Main Street wishes all a safe and joyous Independence Day. Happy Birthday America – 234 years young!
For more information: Call (772) 286-2848