Market on Main Stuart
is a collaborative community-based artisan experience that supports healthy habits, sustainability and supporting “local”. This means that we are a “producer only” market, and that we are looking for locally sourced makers, creators, growers and artists that make, create or grow their own goods. Which means we do not permit vendors reselling goods produced by third parties. MLMs or resale operations will not be accepted.
- Applications are only accepted via our website and will NOT be accepted at the Market during market hours.
- All applicants may be subject to a background check.
- Applications are reviewed by a committee and the Executive Director of Stuart Main Street and will be reviewed within one month of receipt.
- The Market reserves the right to limit products and number of vendors to meet the current needs of the Market as a whole.
- All Vendors must have approval before attending the market.
- Our priority is being predominately a weekly food market, and a craft fair second.
We are currently seeking:
- Fine Woodworker
- Fish Dip
- Jams & Jellies
For questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or text (772) 285-0502. No phone calls please.
-Candace & Amy”
Phone: 772–286-2848 · PO BOX 3035, Stuart, FL 34995
Stuart Main Street is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and donations are tax-deductible.