Stuart Main Street would like to thank the following organizations and individuals for making our 17th Annual “Star Spangled Stuart” possible.
• Our presenting sponsor, Todd Harris of Crown Car Care, for getting the ball rolling, challenging local businesses to help fund this event, and generally being a good sport.
• Treasure Coast Toyota-Scion of Stuart and Treasure Coast Lexus of Fort Pierce “The Family Stores,” who rose to Harris’ challenge, making the final contribution needed to fund the annual celebration. And, Ron Hart of Earthtones, who made both sponsorships possible.
• Creative Fireworks and Ferrara Construction, for providing tonight’s fireworks display and the tug boat/barge that we launch the fireworks from.
• The City of Stuart and the Stuart Community Redevelopment Agency, for their support, including providing safety services and the Lyric Flagler Center.
• The Stuart Community Band for once again bringing patriotic music to the park, and the Downtown Business Association for bringing O.P.M. to the Riverwalk Stage for a special Independence Day edition of the Rockin’ Riverwalk Summer Series.
• Mulligan’s Beach House Bar and Grill for sponsoring the children’s area and making sure that all bounce houses and face painting were free to the kids.
• Other community-minded businesses who helped fund this event, including: Southern Eagle Distributing, St. Lucie Medical Center, Seacoast National Bank, Florida Power & Light, Wallace Automotive, All Spiced Up, Kilwin’s, Whiticar Boat Works, Captec Engineering, Treasure Coast Multimedia, Stuart Jeweler’s, Matilda’s, Argento Jewelry, Duffy’s Sports Grill, Albert G. Interiors, Caramba!, and the Gauze Shop.
• Many generous individuals, including Mark and Marilyn Gravitt, David and Marilyn Jordahl, Kenneth Manuele and Claire Rankin, and Julia San Severe as well as many others who gave anonymously.
• In-kind sponsors who provided everything from event advertising, to food for our VIP area: Scripps Treasure Coast Newspapers, Bottom’s Up Beverage, Mulligan’s Beach House, Anthony’s Coal Fire Pizza and Hurricane Wings Indian Street. Sonny’s BBQ also helped make our buck go further.