The third Lyric Theatre constructed and it opened in March 1926. First Lyric opened in 1914 and along Osceola St. beyond Belle Flora Ave. (Colorado Ave). A larger theater was needed by 1918 and the new one was built on Railroad Ave (Flagler). That 2nd theatre was moved one street back to Osceola in 1925 and the third and largest Lyric built on the same site. The Hancock family owned all three theatres during each time frame of operations, until they sold the third one in the mid-1930s. There were various small shops renting space on the first floor level.