St Lucie Avenue with the Feroe Building (Post Office came in 1916) and the Stuart Drug Store and various business offices upstairs. Then the 1912 bank building. Across Osceola the new Fuge / Osceola Building constructed in 1921. The Stuart Bank was housed in the corner location after it opened. The building to the left of the Fuge / Osceola Building was the St. Lucie Hotel Annex built in 1916. It would be moved to the right to corner of Seminole and St Lucie Avenue by 1925-26, so the city dock would have public access.