Become a Hobgoblin Vendor
When you become a vendor at our event, your brand image is highly visible to thousands of attendees, many of which may not know about your service, products or business. It’s a great opportunity to receive more traffic and social media mentions during, and after the event.
Get creative! Have an activity or raffle at your booth to engage attendees. And don’t forget the candy!
• Applications must be received by 5:00 pm Friday, September 15, 2023. Space will not be reserved until payment is received and application approved by the Event Committee. There will be no exclusivity on products; however consideration will be taken to minimize duplication. Vendor space is limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Vendor set up is 10:00am -12:00pm. Vendors are required to stay throughout the duration of the ENTIRE event. Vehicles are allowed on the grounds to drop off and pick up equipment and supplies during vendor set up only and may not re-enter the site before 4:15 pm. on Saturday, October 28, 2023. All vendors must observe and comply with downtown parking restrictions.
• All vendors are strictly prohibited from selling or distributing alcoholic beverages.
• Booths must be clean and professional. Banners must fit within the confines of the booth space. Menus and prices should be clear and visible from a distance so customers can read over people waiting in line. Booths are approximately 10×10. Additional vendor space over 10×10 must be approved. Please call Skylar at 772-341-0201 for additional charges and availability.
• Only the vendor listed under “Business Name” on this form may use the booth space. Additional vendors must apply for their own booth. All booths must be staffed at all times.
• Food vendors must have a current health certificate on site and an operational fire extinguisher in the booth at all times. Cooking is limited to the space behind the booth. No cooking under tents. If you are a cooking food truck, you must submit your hood suppression inspection report along with your application. The City of Stuart Fire/Rescue will be on site during the event and may issue citations for non-compliance.
• Vendors must be self-sufficient and provide their own quiet generators and propane tanks. You will NOT be able to plug in to the public power supply. Generator noise must be quiet and adequately muffled.
• Vendors must provide all equipment and supplies. Chairs, tables, tents, extension cords, ice and water will NOT be available at the festival site. Tents must be clean, safe, 10×10 or smaller and PROPERLY ANCHORED. The City of Stuart will conduct tent inspections. All vendor booths are located on concrete conditions. No grass locations are available at this event.
• Vendors must comply with electrical, fire and health department regulations and city, county, state and federal laws. Vendors must have a tax number and collect and report Florida Sales Tax.
• Vendors must have at least $1,000,000 in liability insurance and name Stuart Main Street, the Downtown Business Association of Stuart, and the City of Stuart as additionally insured. (3 Entities)
• Vendors may distribute coupons and other materials as long as they do not clutter the grounds. Keep booths free of litter and clean up booth space and remove or properly dispose of all equipment, supplies, merchandise, and waste – including grease. Failure to completely cleanup will result in a $500.00 fine.
• The festival is outdoors. Please be prepared for all kinds of weather. No rain dates are scheduled and no refunds will be issued.
• We support the City of Stuart’s ordinance on the ban of single use plastics. Only compostable items will be accepted on city
property. Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. Review Ordinance.
Please submit your application below to request to be a vendor. Your submission is not approval. We will contact you once we have reviewed your application. A payment link will be sent with approval.
Apply online now using form below, or download application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"*" indicates required fields